Re: 9.2 release schedule

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 9.2 release schedule
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Seems OK, but I think we need to work a little harder on evicting some
> things from the list of open items.  I don't think all of the things
> listed in the blockers section really are, and I'm not sure what needs
> to be done about some of the things that are there.

I've got the libpq row processor thing.  That and the CHECK NO INHERIT
syntax thing are definitely release-blockers, because we won't be able
to change such decisions post-release (well, we could, but the pain to
benefit ratio is bad).  I guess the SPGiST vs HS issue is a blocker too.
A lot of the rest look like pre-existing bugs to me.