Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for relation 438095645

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for relation 438095645
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Joe Markwardt <joe@avsupport.com> writes:
>> They appear to be triggers for a foreign-key constraint between
>> pl_inventory_analyzer_files_table and pl02_status_table ... so I guess
>> the question is what happened to the latter?

> I'm not sure. As far as I can tell nothing has happened to the
> pl02_status_table, nor should anything have happened to it recently.

Well, that's just plain bizarre...

The next thing to check is whether the OID mentioned in pg_trigger
(which I forgot already) is the same as the OID shown in pg_class, ie
select oid from pg_class where relname = 'pl02_status_table'.  I can
think of a few different possible pathologies here, but there's no point
speculating in advance of the data.