Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"

От Pavel Raiskup
Тема Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Friday 08 of April 2016 09:22:47 Pavel Raiskup wrote:
> Let's wait for the bug [1] resolution (whatever it will be), after that we
> can move to submitting PRs¹

Here are the proposed PRs:
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc-parent-poms/pull/4
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pull/546

With those patches backported downstream we were able to build pgjdbc,
without additional downstream patching:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/db-sig/pgjdbc-migrate-to-maven/monitor/

Because we are able to build pgjdbc on Fedora, we could potentially use
Copr as CI tool for those patches.

Thanks for the review,
Pavel