Re: How to update stavaluesN columns in pg_statistics (type anyarry)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to update stavaluesN columns in pg_statistics (type anyarry)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Keith Hayden <keith.c.hayden@googlemail.com> writes:
> I tried the following:
> update  pg_type set typalign = 'd' where typname = 'int4'

Not int4, _int4 (that is, array of int4).

> then
> update pg_statistic set stavalues1 = array[1,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100]
> where starelid = 24751

> this failed with:
> ERROR:  table row type and query-specified row type do not match
> DETAIL:  Table has type anyarray at ordinal position 18, but query expects
> integer[].

Yeah, I remember hitting that too but I don't recall what I did about
it.  I was in a hurry and only looking for a one-off solution, so I
might've just removed that error check from my working build :-(