Unable to run this query

От Srikanth Kata
Тема Unable to run this query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am not able to run this query in Postgres 8.4 and the OS is Linux Centos 5.

I have dump of the DB, but in clients place this query is taking lots of
time but no errors.

Please suggest me what is the case to rectify this error.

select
s.*,a.actid,a.phone,d.domid,d.domname,d.domno,a.actno,a.actname,p.descr
as svcdescr from vwsubsmin s
inner join packages p on s.svcno=p.pkgno
inner join account a on a.actno=s.actno
inner join ssgdom d on a.domno=d.domno
inner join (select subsno from getexpiringsubs($1,cast($2 as
integer),cast($3 as double precision), $4) as
(subsno int,expirydt timestamp without time zone,balcpt double precision))
as e on s.subsno=e.subsno
where s.status<=15 and d.domno=$5
order by d.domname,s.expirydt,a.actname

It is showing the error as ERROR:  THERE IS NO PARAMETER $1
LINE 1: ...no inner join (select subsno from getexpiringsubs($1,cast($2..