Re: default locale considered harmful? (was Re: [GENERAL]

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: default locale considered harmful? (was Re: [GENERAL]
Дата
Re: default locale considered harmful? (was Re: [GENERAL]  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl>)
Re: default locale considered harmful? (was Re: [GENERAL]  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> That is one thing I liked about the initdb mention --- it clearly told
> them to watch out for something they might not have been looking for.

Only if they read the message, though.  People who are running RPM
installations probably never get to see what initdb has to say ...
so I can't put much faith in the usefulness of warnings emitted by
initdb.