Re: [HACKERS] Delaying insertion of default values

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Delaying insertion of default values
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck) writes:

>> No objections -:).

>     This  would  be  obsolete when having the above recompilation
>     implemented.

I plan to do it anyway, since I need to restructure analyze.c's handling
of INSERT and I believe that it would be cleaner to do the
default-adding work in expand_targetlist.  But recompiling rules is
needed to solve other problems, so that has to happen too.