Re: WAL Archiving under Windows

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: WAL Archiving under Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tim Tassonis <timtas@cubic.ch> writes:
> The strange thing is, even with loglevel debug5, I don't get any log
> message indicating that postgres is even trying to call the command.

Then it isn't, because there are definitely log messages, which were
specifically put there for the purpose of recording the fully-expanded
archive command string:

    ereport(DEBUG3,
            (errmsg_internal("executing archive command \"%s\"",
                             xlogarchcmd)));
    rc = system(xlogarchcmd);
    if (rc != 0)
    {
        ereport(LOG,
                (errmsg("archive command \"%s\" failed: return code %d",
                        xlogarchcmd, rc)));
        return false;
    }
    ereport(LOG,
            (errmsg("archived transaction log file \"%s\"", xlog)));

Better double-check the usual sorts of gotchas, like whether you are
editing the right config file and properly forcing a config reload
afterwards.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Index greater than 8k
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Index greater than 8k