Re: Another postgres 'file not found' error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Another postgres 'file not found' error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"Ian Cass" <ian.cass@mblox.com> writes:
> inbound=# update store set state = 0, timestamp = 'now' where timestamp <
> (CURRENT_TIMESTAMP - interval '30 seconds') and accountid = '6';
> ERROR:  cannot open segment 1 of relation store_ix1 (target block
> 1576985508): No such file or directory

and later:

> In this instance, simply dropping the index and recreating it solved the
> problem.

Yeah, it would seem that you had a bad tuple pointer in an index entry.
While this might have been induced by a software bug, I do not recall
many (if any) prior reports of such failures, so I'm leaning towards a
hardware glitch having caused it.  I'd recommend running some memory and
disk diagnostics ...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: