Re: WHERE condition not being pushed down to union parts

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: WHERE condition not being pushed down to union parts
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

WHERE condition not being pushed down to union parts  ("John L. Clark", )
 Re: WHERE condition not being pushed down to union parts  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: WHERE condition not being pushed down to union parts  ("John L. Clark", )

"John L. Clark" <> writes:
> Thanks for your help, Tom.  I am certainly amused and pleased that my
> exact use case is handled in the very next PostgreSQL release.

Well, sir, your timing is excellent ;-).  That's been a known problem
for quite some time, and it was only in this release cycle that it got
addressed.