Re: indexes no longer used after shutdown during reindexing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: indexes no longer used after shutdown during reindexing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Matt Dew <mattd@consistentstate.com> writes:
>     I have a database that was shut down, cleanly, during an 'reindex
> table'  command.  When the database came back up, queries against that
> table started doing sequential scans instead of using the indexes as
> they had been up until that point.

What exactly is your definition of a "clean shutdown"?  At the very
least you'd have had to abort the session running the reindex.  Also,
what PG version is this, and what are the index definitions?

Сообщение: Re: Enumeration of tables is very slow in largish database
Сообщение: Re: Enumeration of tables is very slow in largish database