Re: ERROR: REINDEX DATABASE: Can be executed only on the currently open database.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: REINDEX DATABASE: Can be executed only on the currently open database.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
=?iso-8859-1?q?Clodoaldo=20Pinto=20Neto?= <clodoaldo_pinto@yahoo.com.br> writes:
>  --- Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> escreveu: >
>> It's fairly unlikely that that is the solution you need.  How often do
>> you vacuum this table?

> A vacuum is executed every tree hours to the whole database after it is updated
> with more than 300.000 inserts and deletes.

And is that *sufficient*?  Is the table size staying constant, or
growing?  It seems likely to me that you have an increasing amount
of wasted space in the table, and that the real solution requires
more frequent vacuums and/or increased FSM settings.

What does "vacuum verbose" have to say about the table?