Re: autoprewarm worker failing to load

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: autoprewarm worker failing to load
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robins Tharakan <tharakan@gmail.com> writes:
> 089480c077056 seems to have broken pg_prewarm.

Ugh ... sure would be nice if contrib/pg_prewarm had some regression
tests.

> Checking pg_prewarm.so the function 'autoprewarm_main' visibility
> switched from GLOBAL to LOCAL. Per [1], using PGDLLEXPORT
> makes it GLOBAL again, which appears to fix the issue:

Right, that's the appropriate fix.  I suppose we had better look
at everything else that's passed to bgw_function_name anywhere,
too.

Сообщение: Re: fairywren hung in pg_basebackup tests
Сообщение: Re: fairywren hung in pg_basebackup tests