Re: Why our counters need to be time-based WAS: WIP: cross column correlation ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Why our counters need to be time-based WAS: WIP: cross column correlation ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler@timbira.com> writes:
> Em 28-02-2011 15:50, Tom Lane escreveu:
>> Ultimately we need to think of a reporting mechanism that's a bit
>> smarter than "rewrite the whole file for any update" ...

> What about splitting statistic file per database?

That would improve matters for some usage patterns, but I'm afraid
only a minority.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Why our counters need to be time-based WAS: WIP: cross column correlation ...
Сообщение: Re: Why our counters need to be time-based WAS: WIP: cross column correlation ...