Re: Open items

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> Not sure which part you mis-understod ... I said "Earliest RC1", not "RC1
> will be" ... there will be a Beta3 before RC1, today is the 13th, and Tom
> Lane doesn't have a fix ready for what he's workin on ...

?? If you're thinking about that EvalPlanQual-crash issue I was worried
about yesterday, that was yesterday ;-).  It's fixed.

We do need a beta3, but I'd offer that we could put that out late this
week and plan for RC1 right after Thanksgiving holiday (ie, around 26
Nov, for the non-Americans on the list).

So far this has been a *very* quiet beta cycle, so I don't see a reason
not to be aggressive on the schedule.  We can always slip if problems
come up --- but if we're not seeing any problems, why wait?