Re: [HACKERS] PostgresNode::poll_query_until hacking

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgresNode::poll_query_until hacking
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> If you would like to get some feedback from me, waiting until Monday
> morning my time (Sunday evening yours) before pushing patches would be
> better.

If you have ideas for improvement, it's always possible to amend the
code later.  I've been pushing this stuff to see what happens in the
buildfarm, not to foreclose discussion.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Race-like failure in recovery/t/009_twophase.pl
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Race-like failure in recovery/t/009_twophase.pl