Re: Template zero xid issue

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Template zero xid issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Keaton Adams" <kadams@mxlogic.com> writes:
> Sorry, I should have mentioned that to begin with: psql 8.1.4

Hmm, you know that's pretty old don't you?  The latest release in
that branch is 8.1.9 (and there'll be an 8.1.10 before long).

> It's set to false.

> mxl=3D# \c template0;
> FATAL:  database "template0" is not currently accepting connections
> Previous connection kept

That's what it should be, but nonconnectable databases are supposed to
be ignored in figuring the XID wraparound limit, so I don't see how you
got the warning mentioning template0.

Do you have autovacuum enabled?  I think there are some relevant
post-8.1.4 changes in autovac.