Re: disbursion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: disbursion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom, since you check pg_statsistic in the optimizer for the most common
> value, should we downgrade the pg_attribute.attdisbursion value when we
> know the value is not the most common value?  Are you doing that
> already?

Yeah, we already do.  In fact the last tweak in that area was to reduce
the ratio we multiply by in just that situation.  It's a poor substitute
for actually having better stats of course...

Сообщение: Re: Problems with recent CVS versions and Solaris.
Сообщение: Re: Problems with recent CVS versions and Solaris.