Re: [pgsql-hackers] Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers] Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Hmm, what about using, ALL and NEW?   i.e.

> GRANT SELECT ON NEW TABLES IN public TO phpuser;
> GRANT SELECT ON ALL TABLES IN public TO phpuser;

That seems good to me.  More generally it would be
GRANT perm [,...] ON NEW/ALL TABLES IN schema [,...] TO user [,...]

which leaves us the freedom to later add
GRANT perm [,...] ON NEW/ALL FUNCTIONS IN schema [,...] TO user [,...]

and so on.

> Of course, this assumes that tables named "new" or "all" are not possible ...
> are those reserved?

As long as you aren't allowed to omit the word "TABLES", I think we can
do this without making ALL or NEW any more reserved than they are
already.  I haven't actually tried it in bison though.

TABLES (and later FUNCTIONS, etc) isn't a keyword at all right now IIRC,
but as long as we can do this without making it reserved, I think that's
not a big objection.

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers] Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers] Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema