Re: BUG #7604: adding criteria to a query against a view in 9.2 expands the results instead of constraining them

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #7604: adding criteria to a query against a view in 9.2 expands the results instead of constraining them
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #7604: adding criteria to a query against a view in 9.2 expands the results instead of constraining them  (Bill MacArthur <webmaster@dhs-club.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Bill MacArthur <webmaster@dhs-club.com> writes:
> Update, I started placing primary keys on the testcase tables and watched the planner output. Once I put a PK on one
ofthe tables in particular, the planner revised the plan to use the PK. At that point, the results become erroneous as
theplanner also moves another filter evaluation to an earlier point at which time I don't think it has the data to make
thedecision.

Curious ...

> I can still finish up with the test case if you like, but here is a highlight. The first VIEW, which I did not
originallypost is this:

Test case, please.

От: Bill MacArthur
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7604: adding criteria to a query against a view in 9.2 expands the results instead of constraining them
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pg_ctl restart issue with relative paths