Re: remove ancient pre-dlopen dynloader code

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: remove ancient pre-dlopen dynloader code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> How about this: We only have two nonstandard dlopen() implementations
> left: Windows and (old) HP-UX.  We move those into src/port/dlopen.c and
> treat it like a regular libpgport member.  That gets rid of all those
> duplicative empty per-platform files.

+1.  I eyeballed the patch quickly and it looks sane, but I didn't
try to test it.  Being a lazy person, I don't want to test it manually,
but I'll be happy to queue up a gaur run as soon as you push it
(and if by some chance that shows a problem, I'll fix it).