Re: [GENERAL] Text value within composite function result not quoted

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Text value within composite function result not quoted
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Guyren Howe <guyren@gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks. This is… inconvenient. I see nothing about an option to force quoting of strings. Is there no such option? If
not,I suggest that it would be a useful addition.

Force-quoting the elements would not move the goalposts all that much
concerning parse-ability of composite (or array) output.  If you're
complaining about that, I strongly suspect your code also fails to cope
with embedded quotes, nested structures, and/or nulls.

You might consider expanding the query's output so that the fields are
delivered separately.

От: Ken Tanzer
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Help: Installing 9.6 breaks local connections to 9.2 onCentos 6.9
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Postgres intermittent connection errors: psql.bin:could not connect to server: Cannot assign requested address