Re: Frontend/Backend protocol changes?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Frontend/Backend protocol changes?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
"Jason E. Stewart" <jason@openinformatics.com> writes:
> Are all the RI_ConstraintTrigger_XXXXX triggers on _other_ tables that
> affect this table in some way??? Because Audit shouldn't have any.

You should check, but I think those are all going to be ON UPDATE or ON
DELETE triggers, if they all appear to be in pairs.  You probably have a
bunch of FK's referencing Audit from other tables?  If so, they are not
hurting your insert performance.  But an update or delete in Audit would
be expensive.

(BTW, I'm having a hard time visualizing why an audit-trail table would
be referenced by FKs from other tables.)

Сообщение: Re: Frontend/Backend protocol changes?
Сообщение: Re: Frontend/Backend protocol changes?