Re: timestamptz test failed by postgresql 6.5.0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: timestamptz test failed by postgresql 6.5.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
yangtao  <yangtaoyours@126.com> writes:
> Yes, I compile it by configure --with-system-tzdata, should I remove it?
> What's more, because some other components dependency, I must use version 9.6.0.

No.  For god's sake, fix whatever components you are using that think
they must have 9.6.0 rather than 9.6.later.  Read the release notes [1].
Insisting on 9.6.0 four years later is professional malpractice.

(I'll not even get into the question of whether you should be installing
some later release branch than 9.6.x; but I can't help noting that 9.6's
EOL is 11 months away.)

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/

Сообщение: Re:Re: timestamptz test failed by postgresql 6.5.0
Сообщение: Re:Re: timestamptz test failed by postgresql 6.5.0