Re: Postgres storing time in strange manner

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres storing time in strange manner
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Tom Lane writes:
>> ISTM that at one time we had considered actively discriminating against
>> -ffast-math in CFLAGS in configure ... but I don't see any sign in
>> current sources that we make any attempt to remove -ffast-math from
>> environment-supplied CFLAGS.  Peter, do you think that would be a
>> reasonable thing to do?

> Would it be possible to write a short test case that exhibits this
> behavior?

Not sure; apparently it depends on optimization level, so I'd be
hesitant to assume that any short test case would reliably expose
the problem.  Also, aren't you trying to avoid run-time tests in
configure?

But if you prefer a run-time test, I'll see if I can cons one up.

Сообщение: Re: make unsuccessful on mac os x 10.2
Сообщение: Re: make unsuccessful on mac os x 10.2