Re: Building infrastructure for B-Tree deduplication that recognizes when opclass equality is also equivalence

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Building infrastructure for B-Tree deduplication that recognizes when opclass equality is also equivalence
Дата
Ответ на Re: Building infrastructure for B-Tree deduplication that recognizeswhen opclass equality is also equivalence  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Am I the only one bothered by the fact that this patch (and all
> downstream discussion) reduces the term "bitwise equality" to simply
> "bitwise"?  It reads really strange to me, both in the resulting SQL
> grammar as well as in struct names, code comments etc.  "This operator
> class is bitwise."

I agree, that's really poor English.

От: Alexey Kondratov
Сообщение: Physical replication slot advance is not persistent