Re: Recent SIGSEGV failures in buildfarm HEAD

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Recent SIGSEGV failures in buildfarm HEAD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm actually wondering if unlimiting core might not be a useful switch
> to provide on pg_ctl, as long as the platform has setrlimit().

Not a bad thought; that's actually one of the reasons that I still
usually use a handmade script rather than pg_ctl for launching
postmasters ...

Сообщение: Re: What's the difference between postgresql.conf.sample
Сообщение: Re: What's the difference between postgresql.conf.sample