Re: logical replication - negative bitmapset member not allowed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: logical replication - negative bitmapset member not allowed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tim Clarke <tim.clarke@minerva.info> writes:
> I've cleared it by dropping the slave database, re-creating from the
> live schema then fully replicating. Its all running happily now.

I'm glad you're out of the woods, but we still have a bug there
waiting to bite the next person.  I wonder if you'd be willing to
spend some time trying to develop a reproduction sequence for this
(obviously, working on a test setup not your live servers).
Presumably there's something in the subscription-alteration logic
that needs work, but I don't think we have enough detail here for
somebody else to reproduce the error without a lot of guesswork.