Re: Ordering of sections in chapter 22 (Localization)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Ordering of sections in chapter 22 (Localization)
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 20.03.2011 09:06, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I'm wondering why chapter 22 discusses locales (and now collations)
>> before encodings.

> To me, it feels natural to discuss locales and collations first.

OK, I left that alone.

I can't escape the feeling that section 22.2 could do with a complete
rewrite, though --- it seems awkward and full of unnecessary jargon.
In particular I think we could do without the phraseology about
"collation derivations".  But I've been staring at it for too long now
to have a good idea what to do instead.