Re: [GENERAL] creating temporary table PostgreSql 8.1 and iBatis 2.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] creating temporary table PostgreSql 8.1 and iBatis 2.3
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> writes:
> On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, tomasz brymora wrote:
>> I've build a script in pgAdmin 3 ( os x 10.4 on ppc) that does a select,
>> some left outer joins and puts the results into a temporary table. Works
>> great when I run in pgAdmin.
>>
>> Then I try to use in an iBatis sqlmap as a 'select' and get this when
>> trying to execute it:
>>
>> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: must be member of role
>> "postgres"

> Knowing the SQL that it actually executed would be valuable.

Indeed.  A quick scan of the backend source says that that message is
only issued if you try to give away ownership of something to a role you
are not a member of (this means ALTER OWNER and the options of CREATE
DATABASE/CREATE SCHEMA that give the object some other owner than
yourself).  So there's something you didn't tell us about what that
script does.