Re: January CommitFest is underway!

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: January CommitFest is underway!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The January commitfest (the second-to-last of the PG11 release cycle,
> which likely means lots of big patches landing, since big patches
> aren't allowed to be first seen in the last commitfest before feature
> freeze... ;) has officially begun and we have a lot of work ahead of us.

BTW, for those who aren't already aware of it, I'd like to point out
this very handy resource:

http://commitfest.cputube.org

which shows whether each pending patch currently applies and builds
cleanly.  That tester isn't amazingly bright, for instance it can't
handle patches that depend on other patches; but if it's failing on
your patch and there's not a clear reason why, you probably need to
update your patch.