Re: 7.0.3 _bt_restscan: my bits moved right off the end of the world!

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.0.3 _bt_restscan: my bits moved right off the end of the world!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Matthew <matt@ctlno.com> writes:
>     FYI now when I try to use psql to connect to the database I get this
> error:
>     bash$ psql cms
>     psql: FATAL 1:  cannot find attribute 1 of relation pg_trigger

So the indexes on pg_attribute are hosed too.  I wonder whether that was
the original source of the problem, and the rest of this is
side-effects?

I am starting to think that you'd best initdb and reload, but there is
one more thing to try: run REINDEX on the whole database in standalone
mode.  See the documentation for the procedure; I'm not too clear on it
since I've never had to do it myself.