Re: PostgreSQL 7.1.3 Installation Problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 7.1.3 Installation Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Emmanuel Asante" <asante@mweb.co.za> writes:
> The version of readline I used is the latest (i.e. version 4.2-3). I got a
> new copy from another source but I still got the same error messages. Do you
> think an older version will work?

Hmm, maybe.  The readline boys have a bad habit of making incompatible
API changes with every release :-(.  I know we had it working with all
readline releases up through a few months ago, but maybe they've
zigzagged again.  Could you try it with 4.2 or before?  If it works that
way then I'll try to figure out what they changed...

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 7.1.3 Installation Problem
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 7.1.3 Installation Problem