Re: reducing postgresql disk space

От paladine
Тема Re: reducing postgresql disk space
Дата
Список pgsql-general
command output for mentioned db :  ' my_db_name | 42 GB '

I don't print query results to logfile. I restore my system logs to db.
I have a lot of live ( growing ) logs on my machine and I register these
logs to db.
My essential question is that why don't I reclaim disk space though I run
this command
'delete from db ....' ?