Re: Changed SRF in targetlist handling

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Changed SRF in targetlist handling
Дата
Re: Changed SRF in targetlist handling  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] Changed SRF in targetlist handling  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Tom, do you think this is roughly going in the right direction?

I've not had time to look at this patch, I'm afraid.  If you still
want me to, I can make time in a day or so.

> I'm working on these. Atm ExecMakeTableFunctionResult() resides in
> execQual.c - I'm inlining it into nodeFunctionscan.c now, because
> there's no other callers, and having it separate seems to bring no
> benefit.

> Please speak soon up if you disagree.

I think ExecMakeTableFunctionResult was placed in execQual.c because
it seemed to belong there alongside the support for SRFs in tlists.
If that's going away then there's no good reason not to move the logic
to where it's used.

Сообщение: Re: Bug in abbreviated keys abort handling (found with amcheck)
Сообщение: Re: Bug in abbreviated keys abort handling (found with amcheck)