Re: [HACKERS] Server Crash while running sqlsmith [TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(keylen < 64)", File: "hashfunc.c", Line: 139) ]

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Server Crash while running sqlsmith [TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(keylen < 64)", File: "hashfunc.c", Line: 139) ]
Дата
Ответ на [HACKERS] Server Crash while running sqlsmith [TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(keylen< 64)", File: "hashfunc.c", Line: 139) ]  (tushar <tushar.ahuja@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
tushar <tushar.ahuja@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> While running sqlsmith against PG v10 , found a crash  . Not sure
> whether it is reported  earlier or not . Please refer the standalone
> testcase for the same -

Hmm, so that can be boiled down to

regression=# select has_server_privilege(repeat('x',100),'y');

which indicates that something is being slothful about identifier
length truncation.  It looks like that's not the only member of
the has_foo_privilege family with that disease, either:

regression=# select has_column_privilege('tenk1',repeat('x',100),'y');

The majority of those functions truncate putative identifiers before
trying to look them up, and I think these should as well.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: session server side variables
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: session server side variables