Re: The same prepared query yield "-1" the first six times and then "-1.0"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: The same prepared query yield "-1" the first six times and then "-1.0"
Дата
Re: The same prepared query yield "-1" the first six times and then "-1.0"
Список pgsql-general
> Otherwise, I agree this seems like a bug, probably in the JDBC driver,
> though one pertains to style as opposed to semantics since both answers are
> technically correct.

I don't see any such behavior change in psql, so I agree that this is
probably something to ask about on the JDBC list.

My first thought was that the output change occurs when the query
transitions from custom to generic plan.  However, since there are
no parameters involved the backend would go for a generic plan
immediately.  Having said that, I seem to recall that the JDBC driver
has its own notion of custom vs generic execution, so maybe the
issue is around there somewhere.

Сообщение: Re: Why doesn't autovacuum/analyze run in due time after calling pg_stat_reset?
Сообщение: Re: Why doesn't autovacuum/analyze run in due time after calling pg_stat_reset?