Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pgindent run for 9.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pgindent run for 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, May  6, 2014 at 05:35:15PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> But I don't see the reason why we shouldn't expect ecpg's headers to
>> conform to our layout rules.

> I don't know who ecpg got in there.  Let me know what you would like
> done.

What I'm suggesting is that, in HEAD only, you remove these exclusion
entries:

> /ecpg/include/(sqlda|sqltypes)\.h$
> /ecpg/include/preproc/struct\.h$

then redo the pgindent run (presumably only those three files will change)
and make any necessary updates in the ecpg expected files.

Note that it's just chance that the back branch updates didn't hit those
three files already, since you said you weren't using the filter on them.