Re: PL/TCL Patch to prevent postgres from becoming multithreaded

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PL/TCL Patch to prevent postgres from becoming multithreaded
Дата
Re: PL/TCL Patch to prevent postgres from becoming multithreaded  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
Список pgsql-patches
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> yeah testing that patch now (seems to apply just fine on -HEAD) but it
> seems that there is something strange going on because I just got:

! ERROR:  could not read block 2 of relation 1663/16384/2606: read only 0 of 8192 bytes

Is that repeatable?  What sort of filesystem are you testing on?
(soft-mounted NFS by any chance?)

Сообщение: Re: PL/TCL Patch to prevent postgres from becoming multithreaded
Сообщение: Re: PL/TCL Patch to prevent postgres from becoming multithreaded