Re: Parallel Append subplan order instability on aye-aye

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Parallel Append subplan order instability on aye-aye
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Here's a one-off regression test failure of a sort that commit
> 624e440a intended to fix.

Note that in the discussion that led up to 624e440a, we never did
think that we'd completely explained the original irreproducible
failure.

I think I've seen a couple of other cases of this same failure
in the buildfarm recently, but too tired to go looking right now.