Re: pg_config

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_config
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I know it's not critical, but is it worth rewriting pg_config in C so it
> works on Windows (or alternatively writing it as a .bat file for Windows)?

I doubt it.  People can always just read the file to see what settings
are in it, and it's not like nonexperts are going to have a variety of
different configurations that we're gonna have to ask them about.
(Even in the Unix world, pg_config is not really needed when most people
are installing one of a small number of RPM-type packages...)