Re: ERROR: operator class "gin__int_ops" does not exist for accessmethod "gin"

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: ERROR: operator class "gin__int_ops" does not exist for accessmethod "gin"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/17/19 5:18 PM, Julie Nishimura wrote:
> We migrated some tables from 8.3 postgresql to 9.4, and when I compared
> tables DDL between environments, I've noticed some indices are missing
> (majority of them are using GIN
>
> When I am taking 8.3 ddl for it:
>    CREATE INDEX serp_test2
>    ON serp_test
>    USING gin
>    (domainids gin__int_ops);
>
> it gives me error:
> ERROR:  operator class "gin__int_ops" does not exist for access method "gin"
>
> Is it possible to retrieve the ddl for operator class and recreate it on
> 9.4? If not, is there any work-around?

Looks like it needs the  intarray extension:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/intarray.html

"There is also a non-default GIN operator class gin__int_ops."

9.4:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/intarray.html

--
Adrian Klaver