Re: big database resulting in small dump

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: big database resulting in small dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ilya Ivanov <forn@ngs.ru> writes:
> well, it'd be good to have a link to the resource that says about 5x ratio,
> but in general I'm satisfied with that explanation. Thank you.

[ digs around ... ]  It's at the bottom of this page:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/install-requirements.html

which I will grant is maybe not the best place for it anymore, since
relatively few people do their own builds from source these days.