Re: Benchmark with FreeBSD 8.0 and pgbench

От joao.pinheiro
Тема Re: Benchmark with FreeBSD 8.0 and pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,
The tests were made without the -s parameter, (so 1 is assumed). I'm running
the numbers
again on CentOS, with the optimized config and I'll test also different
scale values. I also will be able
to repeat the test again in FreeBSD with ZFS with the new options and
different scale,
but probably I won't repeat the UFS tests. I'll post the data when I finnish
the tests.

Thanks for your feedback,
  João Pinheiro