Re: upgrade failure from 9.5 to head

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: upgrade failure from 9.5 to head
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> My cross-version upgrade testing tool just threw up this failure,
> upgrading from 9.5 to head:

>     CREATE ROLE "dummy_seclabel_user1";
>     CREATE ROLE
>     ALTER ROLE "dummy_seclabel_user1" WITH NOSUPERUSER INHERIT
>     CREATEROLE NOCREATEDB LOGIN NOREPLICATION NOBYPASSRLS;
>     ALTER ROLE
>     SECURITY LABEL FOR "dummy" ON ROLE "dummy_seclabel_user1" IS
>     'classified';
>     psql:pg_upgrade_dump_globals.sql:25: ERROR:  security label provider
>     "dummy" is not loaded

Apparently you're trying to pg_upgrade an installation that contains
leftover databases from src/test/modules/ testing?  Not sure we have
any intention of supporting that.  Even if it made sense in some cases,
the README for dummy_seclabel is pretty definitive that that one is
not meant for production.

Сообщение: Re: upgrade failure from 9.5 to head
Сообщение: Re: upgrade failure from 9.5 to head