Re: "invalid record length" after restoring pg_basebackup

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "invalid record length" after restoring pg_basebackup
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <dennisml@conversis.de> writes:
> All of this works fine and the logs report that the db reaches a
> consistent recovery state but as last entry it reports an "invalid
> record length":

This looks quite normal to me.  If you'd pulled the power plug on the
primary system at the time you made this backup, you would likely see
the same message at the end of its crash recovery.  Some sort of
corrupt-WAL-entry report is expected at the end of WAL replay anytime
you didn't have a clean shutdown.

Сообщение: Re: Issue upgrading from 9.5 to 13 with pg_upgrade: "connection to database failed: FATAL: database "template1" does not exist"