Re: How do I drop a Complicated Constraint Trigger After Delete Execute Procedure?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How do I drop a Complicated Constraint Trigger After Delete Execute Procedure?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Wang, Mary Y" <mary.y.wang@boeing.com> writes:
> Ok.  I typed the correct name this time, and got the same error.
> "drop trigger bug_assigned_to_fk on users;
> ERROR:  DropTrigger: there is no trigger bug_assigned_to_fk on relation users "
> "drop trigger bug_assigned_to_fk on bug;
> ERROR:  DropTrigger: there is no trigger bug_assigned_to_fk on relation bug"

Huh.  Do you get anything from
    select * from pg_trigger where tgname = 'bug_assigned_to_fk';
or
    select * from pg_trigger where tgconstrname = 'bug_assigned_to_fk';
?  If I recall the 7.1 code at all, it has to be printing one or the
other of those fields as the name shown in the FK error message ...

Сообщение: Re: How do I drop a Complicated Constraint Trigger After Delete Execute Procedure?
Сообщение: Re: How do I drop a Complicated Constraint Trigger After Delete Execute Procedure?