Re: Improving psql's \password command

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Improving psql's \password command
Дата
Re: Improving psql's \password command  ("Bossart, Nathan" <bossartn@amazon.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Bossart, Nathan" <bossartn@amazon.com> writes:
> You are right.  I'm not sure what I was thinking.  Attached a v3
> with that part removed.

Pushed with a little further tweaking --- mostly, I felt that
explicitly referring to SIGINT in the API names was too
implementation-specific, so I renamed things.

As you mentioned, there are several other simple_prompt() calls
that could usefully be improved.  (I think the one in startup.c
may be OK because we've not set up the SIGINT handler yet,
though.)  I wondered whether it's worth refactoring some more
to have just one function that sets up the context mechanism.

I was also of two minds about whether to add a context option
to pg_get_line_buf().  I stuck with your choice not to, but
it does look a bit inconsistent.

Сообщение: Re: Non-superuser subscription owners
Сообщение: Re: Non-superuser subscription owners