Re: Postgresql

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 7/26/2016 12:27 AM, mcaustine.redondo@ph.fujitsu.com wrote:

> Good day!
>
> I would like to ask about the postgresql v 9.3, I use it as database
> for my web application developed with php.
>
> My concern is the speed of the database response is too slow.
>
> Do you have any suggestion for this concern?
>
> Thank you in advanced

this is not a bug report, not even close.

it probably should be taken up on the pgsql-novice or pgsql-general
email lists[1].    if you ask your question on one of those lists, I
suggest a bit of background, such as the hardware and operating system
configuration (especially as relates to storage), what tuning has been
done with postgres, what sort of queries you're executing, and what sort
of speeds you're getting that you feel are too slow.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/list/ for a description of the various
email lists and subscription instructions.