Re: [WIP] pg_ping utility

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [WIP] pg_ping utility
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Phil Sorber <phil@omniti.com> writes:
> Here is the new patch. I renamed the utility from pg_ping to pingdb to
> go along with the naming convention of src/bin/scripts.

Uh, no, that's not a step forward.  Leaving out a "pg" prefix from those
script names is universally agreed to have been a mistake.  We've not
felt that changing the legacy names is worth the amount of pain it'd
cause, but that doesn't mean that we should propagate the mistake into
brand new executable names.

Сообщение: Re: Bugs in CREATE/DROP INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Сообщение: Re: Bugs in CREATE/DROP INDEX CONCURRENTLY